Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello and Welcome!



Hello and Welcome to Me & Mr. B!

I am excited that you stopped by. My name is Sonny. This is going to be a blog about life. Life as a wife, mommy, DIYer, cooking and baking, and basically just sharing my life and projects.

Let me introduce you to my world!
We live in a small town in Wiscconsin and are currently working towards saving up for a house. 


I have been married to this wonderful man, Cohl, for almost 5 years.
And those 5 years, I can honestly say have been the best of my life. 


We are also currently expecting our first child, due in late July. Whahoo!!!
It has been a long road to get where we are with this baby girl.
But I have to say, she will be one of the best loved children I will ever have the pleasure of knowing. I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with our little Miss as she learns and grows. I am sure my future post will be riddled with our little girl.


See that little princess cookin' away?


And lets face it, you are bound to see this man from time to time with his various projects and doings around the house. 
I can't resist those beautiful, green eyes!

We also have two cats, Jace and Aracos, and a sweet dog named Elli.
Look at those cuties!



I am happy to share my adventures of a Stay-at-Home Mommy and Wife.
Thanks for joining!


No comments:

Post a Comment